New Update FORCES Payments Suddenly.
Forum » Community Forums » Discussion
⚔ SLiver ⚔ 16th Jan

Likes 6

So now an update has rolled out that forces people to pay to change text color, fonts, font sizes, & all?
This is NOT cool. It has always been available but suddenly it's not? Can't even put in a Quick Link to
a helpful YouTube Video or anything now either as well .... just an ugly Link that needs to be Copy / Pasted.

Way to go. Guess I'll start looking around now ... or just make everything accessible via Discord.

https://i.gyazo.com/64587 ... 67023e5e95910dce.png

Signature Picture
Jasper 17th Jan

Likes 527

We have premium and it doesn't even work...
Good job guys...
Why block these simple things with a pay wall wtf.
Neil 24th Jan

Likes 126

Where do you pay? I'm confused. iClan are is re-doing their forums and this could be a tempory issue.
⚔ SLiver ⚔ 24th Jan

Likes 6

QuoteWhere do you pay? I'm confused. iClan are is re-doing their forums and this could be a temporary issue.

If you look at the .PNG I posted along with my original comment, where it talks about "Become a Premium Customer"
is where the Text Changes, Image Links, etc. belongs. I have been a Premium Customer for quite some time, however,
real life has come up & I can't be one for the time being. Now that I'm not one, things such as this are suddenly blocked
by a Pay Wall ... seriously?!
Bad form ...

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 24th Jan by ⚔ SLiver ⚔
Neil 24th Jan

Likes 126

I'm confused, where do you pay. Your image shows nothing pertaining to that information. I have a premium account. You have presumed that you required a premium for those editing options merely because a change occurred around the same time when you reduced the standard of your account (from premium)? The options are missing for premium users too. Understand?

Hope this helps a bit.
TestBosenator 1st Feb

Likes 2019

Hello, we're missing the editing options still, is there any information on when we'll get them back?

"Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Neil 7th Feb

Likes 126

It seems we are missing the customer support, too. Although my correspondence via the ticket system has always been good and reasonably quick.

Communication, iClans!
Forum » Community Forums » Discussion
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter