2 problems
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Sealawyer 11th Jan 2014

Likes 22

1st

My default panel layout I have added along the bottom "who's online" "timezone" and "birthdays", and along the right side a custom TS3 layout.

I cannot get these panels to show up on every tab even though my default panel layout clearly shows them there. When I go to some of my layouts for forum, it is there, when I go to my home page it is not. In the individual panels where I want them to show up, they are not even a option to add them. Any help on this would be great.

2nd
My second problem is my TS3 window. I created a custom panel and try to link in the ts3 but it shows up as a little square. I have tried extending the padding, but the TS3 still stays as that little square. I have put the code below. Any help on this would be appreciated.

<iframe src="http://voipstatus.clanwar ... ive=0&pe=1" width="265" height="100%"  style="border:none;overflow:auto;" ></iframe>

And just in case, my site is  http://buckminsterguards.org

Signature Picture
Beans 1709 11th Jan 2014

Likes 210

you have to make sure that all the tabs follow the default tab. if there are any that don't then you will have to tick to apply it to them too.

as for the TS thing. im not sure yet, still working on it for ya

Sealawyer 11th Jan 2014

Likes 22

OMG that was so simple I feel stupid. Thanks on number 1.

Signature Picture
Sealawyer 11th Jan 2014

Likes 22

As far as #2 goes, my friend seems to have found the issue and is now tweaking it. He switched out the formula with one from a different website and it started working. Thanks for your help!

Signature Picture
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter