24 hour admin ban? Anyone else have this issue?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Trevor 27th Dec 2014

Likes 9

Hi everyone. So the oddest thing happened last night around 11 PM EST. I tried to log into my forum and my response was that i was banned from Iclan sites? I posted a support tag of course thinking it was a server goof - which thankfully it was- but I found it so odd I wanted to see if it hit anyone else? None of my members could log in, they kept getting the same thing till about 3 Am today when they emailed me and said they could get online. I finally got back around 11 am today. I know my email was not hacked, and my site does not host any content against the policy - hell we are barely a week old, not much to even report. It;s just odd. I'm waiting on support to get back to me.

I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else had this issue? Server goofs are just that so I'm not blaming anyone, stuff happens but it scared the heck outta me all the same. I was about to upgrade to premium but now...I'm not so sure.

"If you so much as mention sparkly vampires, I shall be forced to to incredibly hurtful things to you" - Alexander Verus

JamesAdmin 28th Dec 2014

Likes 293

Our spam filters caught a few members out with false positives. We're battling spammers and keeping websites spam free. The false positives have been corrected now.

My apologies for the inconvenience.
Trevor 28th Dec 2014

Likes 9

No sweat, it was just odd is all. Thanks for the reply James.

"If you so much as mention sparkly vampires, I shall be forced to to incredibly hurtful things to you" - Alexander Verus

4CAD AdC 29th Dec 2014

Likes 28

Yep - happened to me too after I sent out a News update email to all my clan members.  I submitted a support ticket and was back up the next morning too.  Good response from Iclans support.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter