Access membership settings
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Furious-F 3rd Jan 2015

Likes 569

Hello,

Is there a way, when you give Admin Access -> Access all other membership settings to someone, to lock some ranks so that he cannot put someone in that rank? I want a BF4 Super Admin to have this permission but not to be able to change his rank to Founder for example (which is my rank)

If there's not such a setting, can you please add it asap? It's very important at least for my Clan.
Thank you!

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

Evie 3rd Jan 2015

Likes 73

Thank you for your feedback, which is highly appreciated. I have noted this in our feature requests list and will be considered for future development.

If you have any further requests or require any assistance of any kind, always be sure to let us know. Thank you!
Furious-F 3rd Jan 2015

Likes 569

Thanks a lot!

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter