Adding poll after making Post
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Furious-F 18th Feb 2014

Likes 569

Hello again,

Few days ago, I decided to start making something new to my Clan's Forum. To be more specific, I decided to accept people in my Clan after my members will vote.
People who want to join have to make a new Topic somewhere in my clan's forum and after they make it, I have to go and add a poll. That happened for the first time few hours ago but I couldn't add a poll after the topic has been made. I checked Boards in Admin Panel to see if my rank has permission to add polls and it was fine so I can't find how to do that... :/
Help please! Is it possible for me to add poll after a topic has been made? Or not? If it's possible.. how can I do that?

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

Furious-F 19th Feb 2014

Likes 569

I really need to know so if somebody know or can find out about please I'd love to!

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beans 1709 19th Feb 2014

Likes 210

It has to be created with the original post. You can't edit the post & put it in or reply with a poll.

So you could link to their app in a new post with the poll on.??

Furious-F 19th Feb 2014

Likes 569

So the answer is no, I can't make a poll after making a post. Hm.. okay then I have to change the steps of applying.
Anyway, thank you again Beans

Signature Picture

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter