adding voice server to basic plan?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Govinda'Purusha 31st Aug 2014

Likes 0

Hi all

I have a new basic plan acct./website and everything is fine.. but I wanted to add a voice server so our clan members can collaborate.... and the system let me do that, so I figured that is indeed possible to do even without upgrading the acct./website to enjoy the other features that come with a paid acct./website.  BUT now that I have paid for the voice server, I see no way to enable/use it.  Can anyone point me in the direction I need to go in to start using it?

Thanks,
-Govinda'Purusha

Signature Picture

----
Govinda'Purusha

Evie 31st Aug 2014

Likes 73

Hello Govinda,

Thank you for your query.

I have gone ahead and sent you a reply and carefully stipulated on the ticket you've sent to us.  I even included links and the steps you need to be able to smoothly use your voice server.

Enjoy your new site!

Govinda'Purusha 31st Aug 2014

Likes 0

Thank you Evie!

I think I am on my way, thanks to you. I'll let you know in case I get stuck, but I think I now realize what is going on. (I thought teamspeak was meant to be somehow *embedded* (without need for 3rd-party software) within my iclanwebsite.)

thanks for your time!
:-)

-Govinda

Signature Picture

----
Govinda'Purusha

Evie 2nd Sep 2014

Likes 73

No worries Govinda.

Just hover if you need anything.

Enjoy your new site!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter