Anyway to set so mobile website doesn't load?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Paddee87 15th Aug 2015

Likes 10

As per title. Is there anyway to set the website so that it loads the desktop version over the mobile version on mobiles etc?

Many thanks
Paddee87 17th Aug 2015

Likes 10

Anyone??
Evie 17th Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your message.

When you're logged in from mobile, way below the site, you have the option to turn on desktop or mobile version.

Enjoy the site!
Bonbochi 18th Aug 2015

Likes 4

Hi Evie I have the same problem. My visitors are mostly on iphone, and I have to inform them separately to turn on Desktop website, which most of them do not know how to do so. Is there a way to disable mobile version altogether from my Admin Panel? Thanks a lot!
Evie 18th Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. As of the moment, we don't have that on settings.

The site settings will detect when you're accessing on mobile. If you're going to scroll it down, you will eventually see the "switch to mobile or desktop version."

Enjoy the site!
Bonbochi 20th Aug 2015

Likes 4

Hey Evie, I understand what you are saying, but my site visitors do not know that. It is difficult to have to nag them to turn on Desktop website, it is not intuitive for them, and many of them access via smartphone out of convenience on the fly...

I have checked my website via iphone, and it looks bareboned, in other words, subpar dismal with just a wall of text. (Switching on desktop version opens up the full website as how it should be seen on ALL devices)

Just want to kindly suggest that the mobile detection be switched off until you guys can achieve the same look as one would get on the ipad or PC, as the mobile version is doing site creators like myself a disservice, *** by removing all the multimedia content and shrinking the whole site to just a body of text. ***

All the video links, pictures and whatnot are not viewable on the iphone, and it makes me sad just knowing many visitors turn away from my site because of that. Hope you understand.
Evie 21st Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I will go ahead and create a ticket for you so you can monitor the progress of this and our senior developer could further investigate on it.

Thank you for bearing with us.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
2 days ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
4 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request