Assistance with coding appearing in messages
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
HDK Viruss CO 24th Jul 2013

Likes 0

I am having an issue now with the update with code being added into the text on new posts such as a PM. I also had it happen when I attempted to create a new webpage! '

Example:
Ladder Tournaments 07/26/13        
-1 vs. 1 tournament will be on Friday @ 8pm est [size=undefined]   [color=#11111 1]-2 vs. 2 tournament will be on Saturday @ 8pm est [color=undefined] [color=undefined]  

-Sunday night will be the finals for both. Brackets will be up by by friday @ 8pm at the latest.

-Rules for this tournament will be the same as your ladder matches(GB Style rules) 
[color=undefined]  

[color=#11111 1]-CO's will referee and host EVERY match played in both tournaments  [color=undefined] 

-Only the members who are in the Ladder match list will be able to play in these tournaments[color=undefined]  [color=undefined]       
-The first round you will have from 8pm est-9:30  to play your first match. Second round you will have until 10:30 to finish. Third round you will have until 11:30 pm  to finish your match. If the matches finish early and all members eligitable can play we will do the matches early. The times are just guidelines.

-1 vs. 1 prize will be 1600 microsoft points to first place

[color=#33333 3]-2 vs. 2 prize will be 1600 microsoft points to  first place(800 points to each winner) [size=undefined][color=undefined][color=undefined]    -Now as for your matches this week. Everyone needs to have them finished on Thursday night 11:59pm est at the latest as I need to have all results in and have the matches set up with the correct opponents.   [size=undefined]  
I want to wish everyone involved the best of luck. Good luck this week all   

Signature Picture

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coincidence and stupidity will kill you just as dead as conspiracy and evil genius

I am here for Leadership not Likership

JamesAdmin 24th Jul 2013

Likes 293

Instead of posting the code here could you post a link to an example? The new bb code editor does have a few bugs which are being fixed one by one.

Likes 0

What I posted was words only, it added all that code when I hit send

Signature Picture

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coincidence and stupidity will kill you just as dead as conspiracy and evil genius

Solace Unity 24th Jul 2013

Likes 8

When this happened to me on a news post, I had to go to the source to clean it. You'll notice a piece of paper or something on the far right of the buttons when you're posting something, scroll to it and it will say "Source" - access that and you'll be able to clean up whatever was messed up.

Be prepared to be very frustrated... I was cursing whoever changed it in the first place for about half an hour.
JamesAdmin 24th Jul 2013

Likes 293

Hi guys, there are a few bugs with the new editor and new patch will be released in the next couple of days to fix the majority of them. Thanks for your patience.

Likes 0

ok sounds good thanks

Signature Picture

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JamesAdmin 25th Jul 2013

Likes 293

The bb code renderer has now been patched, fixing the majority of formatting issues. Please post if you find any other issues.
Last Edit: 25th Jul 2013 by James
Beans 1709 29th Jul 2013

Likes 210

If i click edit, change something then hit save all i get is code. yet if i click adv.edit and hit save it works. not all the time either, having a few issues trying to use the [html] to create tables.I have just made a new table and it has made a different table in another post disappear.

JamesAdmin 29th Jul 2013

Likes 293

I think this sounds like incorrectly formatting html in between the [html] tags.
JamesAdmin 29th Jul 2013

Likes 293

I think this sounds like incorrectly formatted html in between the [html] tags.
Beans 1709 29th Jul 2013

Likes 210

QuoteI think this sounds like incorrectly formatted html in between the [html] tags.

honest its not

http://www.thesentinelsclan.co ... ic/fireteam-list-nbq (you will see that I have had to use < to get the code part to show.)

http://www.thesentinelsclan.co ... c/fireteam-names-e9d is the one now not working even though it was.....

Beans 1709 31st Jul 2013

Likes 210

now they have all disappeared. the code is there still but shows nothing!

I haven't changed anything since it was working so that rules out incorrect coding.

U2C 6th Sep 2013

Likes 7

Yeah We Having Same Problem It puts spaces between lines and if you use a combination of Plain Text and Banner ads it messes up
U2C 8th Sep 2013

Likes 7

QuoteYeah We Having Same Problem It puts spaces between lines and if you use a combination of Plain Text and Banner ads it messes up

Here is an Example  http://www.ukgamersunite.com/t ... -controller-pack-r8u
JamesAdmin 11th Sep 2013

Likes 293

Where abouts in this post is the problem?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter