Auto Joining
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
TIP Talon 6th Dec 2014

Likes 280

How do I turn this off, it's causing some of our Clan a lot of problems. Also we appear to be getting people registering on our site who actually want to be in another Clan. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Signature Picture

Away all Boarders

L.S.R 6th Dec 2014

Likes 30

Hi talon

There is a post on the WOT forums/clan Recruitement advising Iclan admins to do the below for better security until things get sorted out .

Copy of post.

For those who are using Iclan you might want to advise your members to go to their profile and adjust a few options.

On You're iClan forum/Login & go to My Center top left menu. My Profile/Edit Profile/Privacy settings and tick or untick as below. You can choose the friends only access for double security but remember to add all you're friends and member's of clan to you're friend list.

Go Offline Optional
Friend Only Access  (Only allow your friends to access your profile).  TICK FOR BETTER SECURITY
Guest Profile Access UNTICK
Hide Email TICK
Hide Age Optional
Exclude me from activity feed TICK (not sure if this is just forum or global iclan so needs to be checked)
Gamer Directory  UNTICK

Link to original WOT post, good luck.
http://forum.worldoftanksxbox3 ... t-clan-sites-forums/

TIP Talon 6th Dec 2014

Likes 280

Thanks for the Info Roberts

Signature Picture

Away all Boarders

Beans 1709 6th Dec 2014

Likes 210

you can set it so admins have to approve member registration before accounts are activated. Set with a simple recruitment application can help filter this out for you

Last Edit: 6th Dec 2014 by Beans 1709
L.S.R 7th Dec 2014

Likes 30

Quoteyou can set it so admins have to approve member registration before accounts are activated. Set with a simple recruitment application can help filter this out for you

...This way also does make things a lot easier and better for security.

NP Talon cya over there.

UKKorby 8th Dec 2014

Likes 40

Exclude me from activity feed TICK (not sure if this is just forum or global iclan so needs to be checked)

Last time I checked this was Global

EDIT: This has now been reverted back to how the settings were before the update

Last Edit: 8th Dec 2014 by UKKorby
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter