Automations still dont work.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
linc 25th Nov 2015

Likes 18

I've had my website up and running for one month now and still can't get automations working. I have taken out a ticket that prompted a response of there being a bug in the system that should be fixed within seven days. It's now over two weeks since that response with automations still on the blink. I've sent screenshots of all the key elements relating to how they have been set up also. I have points, awards and member of the moment all tied in to the automations which are quite necessary to keep intrest levels going. Can anyone please help me with this ongoing problem. With kind regards, Lincoln.
Madturnip 26th Nov 2015

Likes 110

As I am sure no notice of this will be made until enough people chime in.

I too am having this problem. The last time an automation worked was back in October and then it just stopped working. Even if you manually run them it does nothing. This is kind of one of the key perks to continue paying for this service. It would be nice to know that someone is fixing the issue and some kind of time frame.

linc 26th Nov 2015

Likes 18

Absolutely Madturnip. They are one of the key functions of our websites. I have tried to manually execute them and come up with the 'no output log given' result unfortunately also. I'm at a point where i cannot continue further with what i hope to achive with our site (setting up a gem award for website interaction tied into points awarded) and am feeling like things are stagnating as a result.
With an emphasis pointed out clearly in website tips on keeping members occupied with elements such as this. There is hopefully a real effort being given to fixing this issue. Cheers.
Last Edit: 26th Nov 2015 by linc
Teal'c 26th Nov 2015

Likes 120

Indeed, also noticed I am having these same issues.

Seems like nothing ever gets fixed or changed. I had a handful of tickets and problems that were supposedly all being looked at and completed slated for release "very soon". Nope, got nothing.... Starting to wonder why we get paying....
[Admin]Arnulfo 26th Nov 2015

Likes 120

Greetings!

The issue about Automations was already reported and it was fixed already but was not yet deployed to your websites.

We will let you know for when we can deploy to fixes. Thank you again for understanding!

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Teal'c 27th Nov 2015

Likes 120

Maybe a bug tracker is needed @Arnulfo ... so everyone can openly see what has been reported, what has been fixed and when it is/was deployed.

Has to save you guys some times to responding to multiple threads like this.
Last Edit: 27th Nov 2015 by Teal'c
linc 27th Nov 2015

Likes 18

Hello Arnulfo, are you able to give us a time frame on the deployment of the mentioned bug fix please.
Thanking you kindly in advance. Lincoln.
Madturnip 27th Nov 2015

Likes 110

If it has already been fixed then I don't see why it would take such a long drawn out process to release the code to website. In-fact, you have my permission to make my site inaccessible while you apply the updated code. I am almost positive that this function is called externally to a place in which all sites access the same thing. That way you guys don't have to update each account when you make a change. If that is not the case you seriously need to re-write some code. Anyway, sorry for being a little straight forward about this. It is very frustrating!

Teal'c 29th Nov 2015

Likes 120

Still not working....

And still no reply or ETA....
linc 30th Nov 2015

Likes 18

Same Teal'c. This will be a deal breaker if nothings really done to fix this issue.
linc 1st Dec 2015

Likes 18

Thank you kindly guys for de-bugging the automations for me. Just jumped on, manually executed them and was very pleasantly surprised to see a lot of backlogged processes fire off. Cheers.
Teal'c 2nd Dec 2015

Likes 120

Indeed it is working here again too now!

Thanks guys, however it would have been nice to see an update here stating that the update roll-out process was completed. That is just poor communication :-(
[Admin]Arnulfo 15th Dec 2015

Likes 120

Greetings!

I suggest you create a ticket so that we can further assist you on this.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Restoring recently a...
[Admin]Arnulfo
1 hour ago · Last

Theme Help
[Admin]Arnulfo
1 day ago · Last

Saved Templates
[Admin]Arnulfo
12th Jul · Last

Wow progress