Award spam and font issue.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support Locked
X-Ployt 26th Mar 2014

Likes 29

I used  the Comic Sans font for the description of an award, and when my users were awarded, the tag shows within the award post on the activity feed. It could be the font tag itself, but I need to do a little more investigating.

Another thing:

I made a first post award, and about 80 people recieved it lol - that's not the problem though. 

As it appears, there is a post for every person who was awarded on the feed, but, when someone posts a comment, it shows up on every single award that of which is the same one, which in turn spams the feed.

That's a big problem.

Signature Picture

B 27th Mar 2014

Likes 1

this guy did this on purpose and i've already explained to him how to delete the awards but he claims his internet is intermittent so he's unable to click a mouse about 10 times to fix it yet he can respond rudely on his site when ask and has no problem coming here to ask. i have a picture of this if he'd like to deny it.

ill explain once again here so theres no confusion. to remove the award simply click Admin Panel, Members, Awards, and delete the 3 awards that have spammed his own site to the point that people can't use it. at very least he could disable the comments so that every time on his made all 100+ awards he gave at once dont completely ruin the feed. he can do this by clicking Admin Panel, Settings, Likes & Comments, Uncheck Both Likes and Comments Beside Awards, Save.

He did this as a way to screw up his own site due to a personal grudge. Quite a few people still use the site and if this is any type of violation then consider it reported. He's basically ruining one of your sites for fun. Thanks and if you need any other info or have any questions please contact me at the email i used to register.

Im an admin to one of your sites as well.

http://berserktmklan.icla ... nwebsites.com/

JobJob (devilWITHcheese) 27th Mar 2014

Likes 0

Please Note. BostonApu is also the person who exploited the "broken" activity feed glitch for his own personal entertainment.

Thank You
B 27th Mar 2014

Likes 1

we realized making a post in our private forum caused the activity feed to glitch and didn't tell anyone. partly because you (JJ) left the site and X wasn't anywhere to be found and has never been very helpful or respectful towards me. it caused someone to make a comment on any post or a new one then everything was 100% back to normal. also i was not an admin for that site.

what he did and still hasn't fixed has made the entire website unusable. if you make a comment any member can just make a comment on one of his awards to bury it over 100 comments deep. he's the admin and he's breaking the website on purpose and refusing to fix it even though ive given him simple instructions how to multiple times. it takes about 10 clicks. he claimed his internet was down yet it worked well enough to argue about fixing it instead of just doing it. fixing it would have been quicker. im not sure how you can defend him.

Likes 0

The site is fine... and the issue wouldn't be a big deal.... IF... the members of the website would act like adults.

The only bug is that comments get attached to ALL the people who have received an award, which in-turn messes up the activity feed. That is the only bug in the website functionality, and the only issue that iclans should of been made aware of.

Personal Attacks should be left on Twistedclans.com and not be brought to a forum for posting "Bugs"

I only posted about the issue about the broken feed... cause YOU decided to act like an innocent person... when in fact you yourself have broken the website on purpose. Which needed to be known.

Likes 0

Also it should be noted that it is my money that is keeping that website premium. and it is my opinion that Xployt is attempting to make an improvement to the website, that did't work out liked he planned. More so because of the actions of the members of the website, and not the Admin of the Website.

Pretty simple to NOT post a comment on the award, instead everybody is using it like you used the private forum to mess up the Activity Feed.
JamesAdmin 27th Mar 2014

Likes 293

Thank you for reporting these problems. I have added 10 free days to your account and I will have them fixed asap.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support Locked
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter