Bad set up
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
RainStorm 20th Dec 2016

Likes 0

Hello,
  I'm RainStorm, @ http://6-nations.ca , seems my members, which are very few at the moment, tells me it's a little difficult for them to "manouver" around the website... Might be lil overwhelming when they arrive, not too sure what to click.... I'd love some input on how to make it simple, yet nice to look at, to "roam" around the site, so they can easily leave topics on the forums, yet arriving at the site to look at news/updates... then click to go to other page for forums... Which I think I made lil too complicated... For example; click on the forum to show categories on one page, then click on a specific one to change pages to change pages for proper "section" of categories.  My website will be dedicated for gamers... I'm hosting a server at the moment for Arma 3.

I've made my account Premium at the moment, I actually forgot why... once I get this lil simpler, I'm most likely to upgrade it... But I need lil guidance to get the right foot forward... Any input would be greatly appreciated...

p.s. I also would like to change that email addy for the "contact", not sure where to do that....

Thabnk you for ur time,
RainStorm

You're Dead...Shit Happens...

[Admin]Arnulfo 20th Dec 2016

Likes 120

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us here.

I am here to help you out in everything you need.

To answer some of your questions:

I also would like to change that email addy for the "contact", not sure where to do that.... ------ what do you mean by contact? Did you mean to change your email address for your main account (which is that one that you are using right now?)

For other concerns or clarifications, kindly list all of them and we will answer them as soon as possible.

If you have other ideas, please don't hesitate to share it with us.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Privat message
Mekzeek
3 days ago · Last

Restoring recently a...
[Admin]Arnulfo
20th Jul · Last

Theme Help
[Admin]Arnulfo
18th Jul · Last

Saved Templates