Banner help
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
optidonn 8th Nov 2013

Likes 1

My clan just upgraded our website and we love everything about it. The thing is we cant add our name to the top banner. For now we wanted to add the name of our clan (MyBad) in a military stencil font and place it over the background image. I've been in contact with the support department. They mentioned that I should download the header and use a program like microsoft paint to add the text. Tried that but when I pull up the banner image it was blank. They later explained that the image Im saving is transparent. It may not look like it but its there. So I try this and try to upload the new banner. It seems I can't save my font on a transparent background. The banner looks the same then it does this animated fad in turns white and the name appears. It does this over and over. The support people have been really patient and helpful. Just figured I'd see if anyone else knows how to fix this.
Thanks!
optidonn 8th Nov 2013

Likes 1

Beans got it done!!! Thanks! Problem solved.
stora. 9th Nov 2013

Likes 2

Good luck with your website!
JamesAdmin 10th Nov 2013

Likes 293

Glad to hear your enjoying your site. Please post here again or open a ticket if you have any questions
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter