Bulk change member ranks
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
okaydanny 9th May 2014

Likes 14

How can i change the ranks of several members at the same time? There are alot of registered users without a rank and i want to give them the same rank in 1 bulk action.
US Fury Clan 9th May 2014

Likes 4

Go to your admin panel and go to Member List. Click the box next to the people who have no rank then when you have some selected, go to the three buttons at the bottom of the list and click Update Ranks.
Last Edit: 9th May 2014 by US Fury Clan
okaydanny 10th May 2014

Likes 14

Thanks man, but we have 196 registered members who need a rank change.. There must be another way?!
US Fury Clan 11th May 2014

Likes 4

As far as I know. You can set them to automatically become a specific rank when they register. Then when you want them to be a different rank. You can sort just the default ranking members then select from there. When your in your members list do sort by rank or specific ranks. Hope this helps.
Simo 12th May 2014

Likes 264

can you try and change the rank rather then all the people, you can rename the rank to whatever you want.

of course that will only work if you want ALL of the members of the current rank to change.
JamesAdmin 12th May 2014

Likes 293

An automation will do this nicely.
okaydanny 12th May 2014

Likes 14

Hi James,

Thank you that works!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter