Can i set a specific rank to enter events?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Goucho 7th Mar 2015

Likes 69

Hi there i want to restrict who can enter an event. Is it possible to assign only certain ranks to enter an event?

Signature Picture

Be Happy peeps

Simo 7th Mar 2015

Likes 264

When you create the event you can select which ranks you want to be able to see the event, if they cant see it they cant join it i guess

Goucho 7th Mar 2015

Likes 69

I am sorry i wasn't clear.

I mean i want to set it so that only a certain rank can make events. Like make it so only a registered member can make a new event etc.

Signature Picture

Be Happy peeps

X-Ployt 8th Mar 2015

Likes 29

QuoteHi there i want to restrict who can enter an event. Is it possible to assign only certain ranks to enter an event?

QuoteI am sorry i wasn't clear.

I mean i want to set it so that only a certain rank can make events. Like make it so only a registered member can make a new event etc.

In the admin panel, go to admin access which should be the bottom with a key symbol on it. Click the "+ New Admin" button and type the member you want to have admin access. Then, tick the box "Create, edit, delete events and tournaments"

You can't do it by rank. It can only be done through admin access.

Signature Picture

Last Edit: 8th Mar 2015 by X-Ployt
Goucho 8th Mar 2015

Likes 69

Thanx m8y

Signature Picture

Be Happy peeps

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter