Cant delete a member
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Simo 1st Jan 2015

Likes 264

Been doing a spot of cleaning on the website removing old accounts and what not but ive come to one account i cant do anything with.

Account http://www.tsr-clan.co.uk ... /profile/2199125 is visable to me but there is no "edit profile" button like there is with all the other accounts and that user does not appear in any of the members list in the admin area :s

Is there any other options for deleting profiles?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Simo

WPX C0PYandPST 2nd Jan 2015

Likes 184

We can't removed them since they are now part of Iclan community they will show up on our website
Simo 6th Jan 2015

Likes 264

If the account doesnt exist why can i see the profile image in the roster. i cant change the users rank from clan member even though is no long in the clan and i cant remove him from our site because the account doesnt exist.
Evie 8th Jan 2015

Likes 73

Hello Simo,

It could be one of those previously deleted / removed members and they are still showing on Rosters.

We have already released a patch to fix this.

Please try to clear your cache.

EXM Rebirth 9th Jan 2015

Likes 151

I had an issue with that as well. And still don't know how to delete the whole account. There is this person that spams my site.
I banned his IP. When i deleted his account all his post were still there. Now when i delete the post it says to recent activity. I hit the activity button again and they are still there. Any help?

Signature Picture
Evie 14th Jan 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Please advise on member name still showing on activity feed and you can click the profile.

Thanks.
Simo 14th Jan 2015

Likes 264

ive fixed my own problem, Had to remove everyone from the rank "CLAN" and delete the entire rank which got rid of venoms profile pic then create the "CLAN" rank again and put everyone back in it, was a right pain in the backside.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter