Can't log in or register
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
EpicDinosaurz 23rd Jan 2014

Likes 28

Hi there!

On my website (www.dinozserver.net) I cannot create a new account. At first it tells me that both passwords are correct so I go on to complete the rest of the things needed to register. When I hit submit, it tells me that the passwords I use are no good. They are both above 8 characters and contain 1 capital letter and 1 number.

So I tried to login using my normal account and now it tells me my password is incorrect? I know for a fact my password I am entering is 100% correct. 

Any help is much appreciated!

“In the end, you know it's all just blocks."

JamesAdmin 24th Jan 2014

Likes 293

Have you tried resetting your password? http://www.dinozserver.ne ... ?action=lostpassword
EpicDinosaurz 24th Jan 2014

Likes 28

Yes, I used that to change my password. But my larger concern is the fact that registration is not working. Just a few days ago Beans and I had this issue on his website (www.thesentinelsclan.com) where I couldn't register. I don't know if this is just an issue for me or not. Can somebody else confirm this issue?

“In the end, you know it's all just blocks."

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter