CEO has not responded as promised
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Seph13 15th Oct 2015

Likes 326

QuoteHello again,

I have already escalated this to our CEO but again, as of the moment we are unable to edit or change your payment method and retain what you currently have in TeamSpeak settings. But we will email you today and I have discussed this with him. Thank you again for using iClanWebsites! And we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Arnulfo
Customer Care
www.iclanwebsites.com

...I was told in this post I would have an email today. It is now 8:37pm on the 15th of October 2015 my time, so it would be 1:37 am on the 16th of October 2015, at the companies location... And it would be 8:37am October 16th 2015 where you are, so I was wondering what day you meant by today? Is it normal to make promises and not keep them? I'm pretty sure the date stamp on the post where the promise was made was for the 15th of October and you said Today.. so does iClans not believe in the universal time standard or is my time just going faster than yours? I was hoping for a reply when it as promised, but I guess you see fit to make empty promises when a customer is trying to give you money....

http://community.iclanweb ... speak-3-payments-p5e <--- whole post here with empty promise and contradictory statements

[Admin]Arnulfo 15th Oct 2015

Likes 122

Greetings!

Thank you for opening a ticket today.

I am very sorry for the delayed response as we are investigating on this issue. We have added 5 days to your voice server subscription and we will get back to you as soon as our CEO is available already. Please do understand that we are doing our best to give you the service that you, our customers deserve.

I am very much thankful for your continued support in iClanWebsites!

Again, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for using iClanWebsites!

Best regards,

Arnulfo,
Customer Care
www.iclanwebsites.com

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter