Create website button
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
tito1411 19th May 2014

Likes 0

How do I remove this button. I pay for a premium account and do not want advertising on my page.
XSGamers 19th May 2014

Likes 9

It's in your Admin panel Main Settings > Functionality > iClan Websites Signup (Bottom of List - untick)

They did say in the blog that is was removable.
JamesAdmin 19th May 2014

Likes 293

Hey guys, very sorry some of you are upset by this. I didn't realise this would be the case since as a rule most new features can be easily disabled under the functionality tab in main settings.

I have disabled this button for all premium sites. My apologies if it wasn't well communicated on how to disable this button. Thanks for letting me know here in this forum.
X-Ployt 20th May 2014

Likes 29

QuoteHey guys, very sorry some of you are upset by this. I didn't realize this would be the case since as a rule most new features can be easily disabled under the functionality tab in main settings.

I have disabled this button for all premium sites. My apologies if it wasn't well communicated on how to disable this button. Thanks for letting me know here in this forum.

"Added an iClan Websites signup button to the main menu. Premium users can disable this in the main settings."

Read more:  http://www.iclanwebsites.com/blog/update-friend-requests-rank-labels-improved-whats-new/#ixzz32E2pus8C

No apology is necessary, as it was very comprehensible, and in plain english. It was communicated clearly in the update post. No misunderstanding on anyone's part, and everyone can understand why it would be the last item listed.

Your rhetoric only pretends to undermine your customers, perhaps even come off as condescending. If anything, you could apologize for that.  I'm not even mad - we're all human, and we make mistakes, but now I certainly have a more defined picture painted in my head about the integrity of iClans, however, nothing is broken if it can be fixed.

This place is yours, and yours to do whatever you wish (I imagine - you seem like you're in charge), but I believe transparency is more important right now for you(going forward) than saving face.

Signature Picture

MysticalOne 21st May 2014

Likes 3

Just putting this out there , I am a Premium member (not Premium+) and the create button WAS NOT on by default on my website . I don't know if I got lucky and I didn't have to untick it or you members were unlucky and had to untick it. Just wanted to put that out there because there may have been others like me who didn't have it active by default. There have been a few other things that I've had like this that I needed to activate myself. Maybe it is something with my Premium account ??

I Am The NBKw Badboy !!!

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter