Custom Banner creating conflict?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Trevor 3rd Feb 2016

Likes 8

Hi everyone,

So our community/clan recently got our custom banner finished and after I edited the site in the theme builder I noticed some major conflicts, first any panel swaps or updates refused to show up, second half the pages still had the old banner - the basic theme one- and third our page counter and "currently online" panel would refuse to update whatsoever and randomly do so when switching pages. For example it'd show 1 guest at the home page, then 8 at the events page, but if you went back home only 1 guest.

My tablet seemed to show the proper changes somewhat but in the end it was wreaking havoc with our members ability to refresh and get infro from the clan site and I had to revert back to the old basic banner which seems to have solved the issue. I dunno where the conflict was, maybe it was something I'm not aware of. Anyone had something like this happen or got a clue what was causing it? we'd really like to get our banner back up but for now we appear stuck with the basic one that comes with the template.

Update: It actually still seems to be doing it. But only on the "home" page. switching pages instantly updates to the new or updated panel layout but the home page does not, it lags? until I cycle through all pages then suddenly updates. I do not get it, and never had this issue ever before.

Thanks in advance.

"If you so much as mention sparkly vampires, I shall be forced to to incredibly hurtful things to you" - Alexander Verus

Last Edit: 3rd Feb 2016 by Trevor
[Admin]Arnulfo 4th Feb 2016

Likes 122

Hello,

The issue with the caching not changing and updating with regards to the online members was actually on our Bug List is under development/fixing currently.

We will let you know for updates on this.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Trevor 7th Feb 2016

Likes 8

Does that include the whole site not updating as well? Randomly my news will not show new updates on our home page panel the same as members. but it will show on other pages. - Home shows old news, but our Forum page has the proper panel updates.

"If you so much as mention sparkly vampires, I shall be forced to to incredibly hurtful things to you" - Alexander Verus

[Admin]Arnulfo 10th Feb 2016

Likes 122

Hello,

I will look into this, will let you know for updates.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter