Custom Domain - Redirects to nothing!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Arkolly 6th Dec 2014

Likes 0

Hi, I have a problem. My website(arkolly.clanwebsites.com) keeps redirecting me to www.RigidMC,com - which i want it to do. However, for some reason it is redirecting me and nothing is being displayed? I have the name servers added to my domain and I'm a little stuck? Can anyone help me please? Thanks
Furious-F 6th Dec 2014

Likes 569

Same problem here I guess: http://gyazo.com/b2cdc2d4 ... 410a8e4fa98277624baa

It's been about 2-3 days since the problem appeared but said nothing because I thought it would be fixed within 24 hours.
Could you please fix this problem or help us asap? Forum is very important for our Multi-Gaming Clan!

Thank you

EDIT: Problem's fixed, my bad

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

Last Edit: 6th Dec 2014 by Furious-F
Beans 1709 6th Dec 2014

Likes 210

QuoteHi, I have a problem. My website(arkolly.clanwebsites.com) keeps redirecting me to www.RigidMC,com - which i want it to do. However, for some reason it is redirecting me and nothing is being displayed? I have the name servers added to my domain and I'm a little stuck? Can anyone help me please? Thanks

Has this resolved yet Arkolly?
Domain names can take up to 48 hours to clear. 

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter