Custom Form: Join us!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Furious-F 8th Jan 2014

Likes 569

Hi everyone!
I've got a clan named oMG and I've decided to create a new Forum for my clan. The forum is working perfect so far but I'm wondering if there's a way to do something.
What I want?
I want people who press the 'Join us!' button and when they fill it to go somewhere in the forum and create a post with the information that the person who filled it gave!
Is there a way to do this? If yes can someone help me?
I'll really appreciate it! I'm waiting for an answer

Thanks

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

JamesAdmin 8th Jan 2014

Likes 293

Yes, there is. Just create a forum post, then copy the link to this post and add it to your menu ( http://www.iclanwebsites.com/help-faq/38/)
Furious-F 9th Jan 2014

Likes 569

QuoteYes, there is. Just create a forum post, then copy the link to this post and add it to your menu (http://www.iclanwebsites. ... com/help-faq/38/)

Sorry I'm kinda newbie  Can you please help me with some screenshots? I'll really appreciate it!
Btw the link that you gave to me doesn't work

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furious-F 9th Jan 2014

Likes 569

Oh the link is correct.. something went wrong but I see it now!
Btw will that create multiple posts?

Signature Picture

Furious-F 11th Jan 2014

Likes 569

Help please?

Signature Picture

Beans 1709 11th Jan 2014

Likes 210

no you can either have the application form that will appear in the admin panel (to which you can copy the details to a post) or you can create a topic or board that they can post an application using a preset template then use the link to this topic/board and replace the existing "join us" address

Furious-F 12th Jan 2014

Likes 569

Oh okay. Thanks for your help!

Signature Picture

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter