Custom Panels on Profile Page
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Totally_Oblivious 8th Oct 2015

Joined: 26th Jun 2015
Rank: --
Posts: 281
Likes 66



I've searched the forum and cannot find exactly what I'm looking for:
I am trying to add a custom panel to my member profile pages only. So far, I cannot see how to edit each members profile page panels. I'd like to arrange the order, rather than have recent activity take 75% of the page and the other panels only 25% on the right side. My hope is to add a World of Tanks panel to the top of the Recent Activity (75% width) under the member's name and banner. This panel would include a stat signature image and two links, the stat signature image would be a link to noobmeter or the like, and a text link for the WoT profile. 

Any help would be appreciated. TY


I am your leader; obey me! yo7 GLHF

File:
Size:
203.20 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
26
Time:
8th Oct 2015
Resolution:
1289 x 637
Evie 9th Oct 2015

Joined: 7th Aug 2014
Rank: --
Posts: 665
Likes 73



Hi there,

Thank you for your query.

I have gone ahead and created a ticket for your so we can assist you in detail.

Please check your mail.

Thank you for taking the time.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!


If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.


Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.


Thank you!
Twitter