Customization Problems
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
x8xDantex8x 10th Jun 2015

Likes 0

Hi everyone, I have some problems with the web page and  I want to know if you can help me. 
First, I want to install a Slider. I have the plugin, but I was wondering if one of you can help me with the installation and how much do I have to pay for that.
(I know that I have to be a Premium User if I want to customize the web page)

I also want to know how to fix some problems with the background page, like you see in the pic, I can't move down some panels, and I would like to know the perfect size of the BG image.

Finally I want to know if i can center the signature, because liek you see in the pic, the signature is in the left.

Thanks for your time!

Signature Picture
File:
Size:
2370.68 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
Time:
10th Jun 2015
Resolution:
1920 x 973
File:
Size:
2527.56 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
Time:
10th Jun 2015
Resolution:
1920 x 973
UKKorby 11th Jun 2015

Likes 39

Firstly, I've faced this issue before where my "menu container" was not in the right place, look at the screenshot I've attached and play about in that menu to see if you can bring it back into line with the text at the bottom. "Menu Container -> Margin"

Secondly, regarding your slider I THINK you'll need the "Premium" plan in order to add custom HTML and CSS, that being said a image/video slider (based off the Nivo Slider) is available to use with iClan - I'd imagine it would also be available for those who are on the free plan too.

**I once tried adding a slider to my website (Sliderwall) and I drank more coffee's then I could handle and finally gave up after 8 hours of trying, I envy those who can install these sliders in under 5 minutes...they make it look simple! xD

This is attachment
Last Edit: 11th Jun 2015 by UKKorby
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter