Domain Help
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
EpicDinosaurz 19th Jan 2014

Likes 28

Hi there, I have my domain set up 100% correctly (yay ) but there is a slight problem. I can type the primary domain name in just fine, its just when I type in the alias domain name it gets a bit buggy. I noticed whenever I try to enter in an alias domain name (Which I really need enabled) and click the "save" button, it will say the webpage has expired. However, when I do this with the primary domain name everything works just fine.

Any help? Is this a bug or something wrong on my side? I am trying to put in 2 domains for 2 different websites of mine :/

“In the end, you know it's all just blocks."

EpicDinosaurz 19th Jan 2014

Likes 28

One more thing, now when I attempt to go to my primary domain, it no longer works. I also cannot edit the domain in my admin panel because it tells me it is up and pending activation. The domain I am trying to hook up is http://www.dinozserver.ne ... t to http://www.dinozserver.ih ... ostinghq.com

The domain was working fine last night, although I am still having persistent issues with the alias domain :/

EpicDinosaurz 20th Jan 2014

Likes 28

OK, so I tried to use the alias again. (On my second site) I typed in royalgaming.us as the alias. I clicked save and it said it will point it within 24 hours. So, then I proceed to type in www.royalgaming.us into the URL bar as it was working fine earlier. Now when you type in www.royalgaming.us it says the website isn't found on our network.. Did it unhook the domain when I typed in the alias? I just dont quite understand..

Beans 1709 20th Jan 2014

Likes 210

yeah it will repopulate it. I made the mistake whilst creating a tut.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter