Domain Name Problem
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
mrminecraft 19th Nov 2013

Likes 2

hey try to give your godaddy link into the url bar then press enter

ive a godaddy url to minescape.org

and it works it doosnt have to popup in the iclan admincp  now if you tried to enter the url of godaddy in your url bar and it linked to your site then it works then share your godaddy links with friends and place it as an announcement on your site so every knows that they dont have to enter your old link again ^^ hope this helped

Greets- Minescape.org

Likes 2

well ive not that problem

https://www.google.be/search?n ... .18.1358.emt0ubseEgc

i only have a problem when registering a new website i don get the link of the site :/ so my litle brother wants a cod website asap to star a clan for himself :/ so if i knew how to change your problem il tell you as first
tncmods 19th Nov 2013

Likes 0

Thanks alot man appreciate it

Likes 2

you are welcome
Beans 1709 19th Nov 2013

Likes 210

Google is out of our control on what it shows up. It is probably there because you are hosted with iclanwebsites. I don't really see what the problem is as it is directed to your site and anyone wanting to visit gets there eitherway.....

As for you Mr minecraft. check your spam/junk folder, if not then try a different email address.

Likes 2

i only get the activation link nothing else it would be alot better that you recive both links (site/ and activation) to your email adress :/
JamesAdmin 19th Nov 2013

Likes 293

Google will update their index eventually, but may take a little while.
mrminecraft 20th Nov 2013

Likes 2

its weird that he has those lins on the google page i've not had that problem after asigning a new domain nime (minescape.org)
stora. 20th Nov 2013

Likes 2

Quoteits weird that he has those lins on the google page i've not had that problem after asigning a new domain nime (minescape.org)

As soon as the Google bot visits your site again it will be properly shown in Google.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter