Download Center
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
C4Sapper 16th Feb 2015

Likes 15

Can I transfer files to the Download Center using FTP? When I click the "+ Upload File" it says "Please Wait" and then I get this error:

This webpage is not available

Hide details
The connection to viking.clanwebsite.com was interrupted.
Reload this webpage
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Beans 1709 17th Feb 2015

Likes 210

yes, the FTP button in your admin panel will explain how to connect. It has some links to FTP clients if you don't already have one.

C4Sapper 17th Feb 2015

Likes 15

I have no problem connecting. That's not the issue. The problem is that when I put a "Downloads" section in my menu links I can't get it to work when you click on it. I get this error: 

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>78066186D6218ACB</RequestId>
<HostId>
yvqiX7j+tZS3ZW9PXm10zs9MHUWLale2erwG7h6dHr5y5aQbYXAmcwGywMQXlqju
</HostId>
</Error>

I don't know how to make the downloads button link to my files properly. If I put no information then the site just says "We don't have any downloads yet, please check back soon!"
 There is a button there to upload files but it doesn't work. I get the error from my original post.
Simo 18th Feb 2015

Likes 264

Im not sure about the error you are getting but after testing it seems files uploaded via FTP do not appear in the download center
Have you tried uploading files by going to http://viking.clanwebsite ... .com/admin/downloads ?
To view files uploaded via FTP you need to look at admin/files not admin/downloads.
Last Edit: 18th Feb 2015 by Simo
C4Sapper 18th Feb 2015

Likes 15

Yes Simo. That was my original post. That's where the site just hangs and gives me the error from my first post.
Evie 19th Feb 2015

Likes 73

Hello C4Sapper,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Would it be too much if you can share a video on this, so we can investigate on it further?

Thanks.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter