Recruiting??
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Kusmack 21st Mar 2014

Likes 6

Alright  so I am not having a website related problem, its more of a clan problem. My issue is that i'm not sure and I am having troubles drawing people into my website to join. My recruitment rate is low and it is effecting my members desire to be on the website as there is much less activity. I don't want my clan to become stale so if any of you have some advice on recruitment it would be much appreciated! I will include a list of places my clan is advertised!

BF4 Forums
Central Outpost
Minecraft Forums
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
BF4 Platoon
CoD: Ghosts Clan

That is all I can remember where I've advertised my clan. Thank you all in advance for your help!
Last Edit: 21st Mar 2014 by Kusmack
Kusmack 24th Mar 2014

Likes 6

Anyone?
Last Edit: 24th Mar 2014 by Kusmack
Simo 24th Mar 2014

Likes 264

i would say almost 50% of our clan members come from playing in public games and inviting someone to join us in teamspeak (once you know there not a d*ck of course). our teamspeak is a chatty friendly enviroment and most people end up coming back again and again then end up joining the clan.
Kusmack 24th Mar 2014

Likes 6

Thank you
X-Ployt 26th Mar 2014

Likes 29

I'll give some suggestions:

• A clan or site creed - I don't have this, but I should. I need to make a panel to put on the home page explaining what our site is about.
  • Custom web page/site design - makes it stand out from the rest
  • Member involvement - I've been lucky enough to get players who are talented to create digital art, so I try to get them involved to make our site look and feel like it is THEIR site. I'm actually realizing  I can use them way more now that there is a way to automatically give awards.

Signature Picture

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter