Editing the layout of a Roster.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
BlackBloodMakaCx 11th Feb 2015

Likes 0

http://relapsedclan.com/r ... oster

Here is an idea I was trying to do with my rosters. But why is it I can not edit how the rosters look? Help please :c
X-Ployt 11th Feb 2015

Likes 29

One badge per rank, and one badge per roster - that's how it is.

I've never understood the roster. It seems like it has nothing to do with ranks yet you have to choose ranks for people to be on a roster. If the ranks are used as a hierarchical structure for seniority, but anyone can potentially be eligible to be a part of a roster, and they are "accepted", you are then forced to put that person in a rank - a method of grouping that really doesn't suit the roster portion well, considering ranks are more about permissions and rank rather than showcasing users of a group.

In my opinion  the roster should either not be completely bound to ranks, allowing for individual members to be added, or combine the two parts with their functionality they both(potentially) bring, and allow for ranks to be a roster as well. Something along those lines.

Edit:

"http://relapsedclan.com/r ... oster

Here is an idea I was trying to do with my rosters. But why is it I can not edit how the rosters look? Help please :c"

The roster on that site is just one big roster; based on their calendar birthdays, they have members who are not on the roster. (At least with their roster, it is a method to use more than one badge.)

Signature Picture

Last Edit: 11th Feb 2015 by X-Ployt
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter