Email in profile
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
lildevil13 5th Nov 2013

Likes 1

How can i hide my members email in their profile ?
Beans 1709 5th Nov 2013

Likes 210

they have the option to hide their email address in their profiles under the privacy setting. Only Administrators with member control will be able to view their email address

lildevil13 5th Nov 2013

Likes 1

Thanks for the help, but i already knew that. I was hoping for the email to be hidden by default and having the option to show email (admin side) like the option for 'show birthdate'. most websites im registered nowadays have my email hidden by default
stora. 5th Nov 2013

Likes 2

QuoteThanks for the help, but i already knew that. I was hoping for the email to be hidden by default and having the option to show email (admin side) like the option for 'show birthdate'. most websites im registered nowadays have my email hidden by default

No, that's not possible. As Beans already said, members can change their privacy settings by editing the privacy settings. If I'm right, your email is hidden by default, same as the age. (Correct me if I'm wrong).
Beans 1709 6th Nov 2013

Likes 210

email is hidden by default.

lildevil13 6th Nov 2013

Likes 1

Thanks Bean, you are right indeed. I've forgot about my admin privilege to see members email
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter