Email notification problems
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Bergfinn 18th Dec 2013

Likes 0

Hey guys!

First off, thanks for the good service in the past few weeks, had several problems and support took care of them quickly and professionally. So kuddo's for that

There is something we noticed a while back, the email log disappearing and email notifications for, say for example, News posts don't seem to work. Is this a known issue as I'd like to notify my members of important News since they do not all regularly visit the website.

Thanks for your time!

Bergfinn
Admin of the 501st Skyguardians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... p;v=5Krz-dyD-UQ#t=40

Sometimes - history needs a push; Vladimir Lenin

JamesAdmin 18th Dec 2013

Likes 293

Hey, thank you for your kind words

The email log was removed for security reasons, there was personal information that shouldn't be seen in some emails.

Second, please check your notification settings. Also, make sure you don't check any rank access permissions for news posts too, so everyone can see it.

Please post again if this doesn't solve your problems.
Bergfinn 18th Dec 2013

Likes 0

I can understand the email log, thank u for clarifying.

I am using the ranks yes, I need to due to security reasons, I don't want outside parties/guests reading when we have our operations etc. . So is that just broken? or never intended to work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... p;v=5Krz-dyD-UQ#t=40

Sometimes - history needs a push; Vladimir Lenin

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter