Event Calendar Question
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Flawless 17th Sep 2014

Likes 19

So, my clan officers noticed that when we put an event up. (Calendar panel is on front page)  Even when selecting the "Event Color" to the color green.  The actual date (example: 23)  Once event is added the date (23) stays the same color and only adds the "bold" effect to the date (23).  This makes it very difficult for my members to be able to "clearly" or "obviously" see the event and click on it.

Here's the website, HTTP://WWW.XMOBX.CLANWEBS ... ITE.COM

Flawless 19th Sep 2014

Likes 19

no answer?

Evie 19th Sep 2014

Likes 73

Hello Jlsev234,

The colour on the events panel, it will add a specific colour on the event name of your calendar.

Happy gaming!

Flawless 23rd Sep 2014

Likes 19

Yes, I understand that. But is there a way to make the date on the actual calendar you see on website, a different color. Not just the event.

Like, if you look at the main site and pas over event calendar. You would have no idea new event is there unless you looked for it. Days 1-30 stay the same color. I was wondering if the date on the event calendar can be a different color?

Evie 24th Sep 2014

Likes 73

Hello jlsev234,

I have already added to our feature request. That would be carefully examined and considered for our next development.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for your patience.

Happy gaming!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter