Events Calendar Changes, Deleting Events?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
StevieBizzle 7th Aug 2015

Likes 832

Hey Guys,

Founder of xAllegiancex here and one of your changes to your servers has created a massive question for our community. you very recently changed how to post up events on the calendar but there is no place to delete the existing one. Now this wouldn't be an issue but my team posts over 12-14 events per day on the calendar and in a week or 2 weeks time we hit the max amount the calendar can handle (I Believe it's 100 events max?) my question to you guys is this. with the recent changes to the calendar is there no limitation on how many events you can put on the calendar? if there still is there needs to be a way to delete events off the calendar for those communities to archive those events and continue to use this feature to the best of their abilities

let me know if 

a.) there's a limit to events on the calendar

b.) if so how to delete events off the calendar with those new changes in place

thanks for the help guys,

StevieBizzle 

Signature Picture
StevieBizzle 7th Aug 2015

Likes 832

well i have figured out how to edit or delete events which is good you just have to go to each individual event and theres where your options now are

as far as the limitation on the calendar of events that it can hold that question still needs to be answered thanks

Signature Picture
Evie 8th Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

As of the moment, we haven't put any limit on the number of events.

We will definitely add this to our feature request list and will be considered to be included on our next development.

Cheers!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter