Events creation
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
xbophoenix 25th Jun 2015

Likes 1

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how and if you can make it so the events tab,all members can create an event if they want to instead of just the admits?
Totally_Oblivious 30th Jun 2015

Likes 66

I just asked the same thing. I have many members who sponsor their own events and I cannot keep up with adding events all by myself. I need my ranked members to be able to add events themselves without having to give them full admin access.

I am your leader; obey me! yo7 GLHF

Evie 1st Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

The reason for this is because you don't want your page flooded with events from each and every member.

This is one of the admin rights, to help control what is being appearing on your clan / community.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers!
Totally_Oblivious 1st Jul 2015

Likes 66

Is it possible this can be changed in the future patches to maybe allow only certain ranks the rites to post events? Otherwise, this most likely will be a useless calendar. And, now I'm not certain if a premium acct will allow others the rite to create tournaments. It will be terribly frustrating if not.

xbophoenix 1st Jul 2015

Likes 1

Yes exactly the same here, our members are in control of creating events between themselves, the only thing us admins control is in clan tournaments etc, it's important feature for us that we currently use an app called TeamApp to chat n also create events it would be perfect if iclan would let us do this, untill they do we definitely will not be making use of paying for extra features on here
Evie 2nd Jul 2015

Likes 73

Gentlemen:

I have gone ahead and added this to our feature request list so our development team could examine and consider this to be included on our next development.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers!
Totally_Oblivious 2nd Jul 2015

Likes 66

Very much appreciated!

Dunbar1 4th Jul 2015

Likes 33

Xbop and T. O.,
We put an events section in our forums for members that sponsor events. It will show up on the Activity tab so anyone looking will see it in 2 spots. Evie is right about clutter on the events calander. We only post clan sponsored events, monthly meeting date, and training schedules on our events calander and sometimes that looks crowded. Having an events section in the forum has been a huge help. Members have no problem navigating and finding the events.

Signature Picture

Totally_Oblivious 1st Sep 2015

Likes 66

I understand a cluttered Event Calendar, makes sense. What I need help with now is why multi-day events show only one day on the Calendar. I was hoping that is would show for each day, because some members see it for yesterday or so and think it is over. Is there a way for it to repeat on the calendar for each day until the event is over?

Evie 2nd Sep 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me go ahead and escalate this to our senior developer.

We appreciate your patience.

Cheers!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter