firekage.clanwebsite.com/
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Mud$lide 10th Dec 2018

Likes 25

Ignore below TEMP as we bought the domain
QuoteSo.. It's been a long time and I've working on an old project (My server FireKage) when I try to go to the old website http://firekage.clanwebsi ... te.com/ and it takes me to error page that states that ether DNS error  Deleted by owner (me) r staff but it's still on my community so I know that this issue is due to it still being pointed to an old domain that I no longer use (For now, as I plan to get this domain again in few days/ weeks)

I hoped after all these years they would make it (Just in-case a premium domain expires) that you could still access it though the default like like clanname.clanwebsite.com/ as I've had this issue here multiple times as something went wrong with DNS and not be able to access the site.

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 10th Dec 2018 by Mud$lide
Mud$lide 10th Dec 2018

Likes 25

Is firekage.iclanebsites.com connected to firekage.com or firekage.net?

Signature Picture
[Admin]Arnulfo 22nd Jan

Likes 125

Hi there,

That is actually not possible as we have to remove your settings and reset everything on your website so you can re-access it again.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter