Font Size in Messaging
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Veti 5th Mar

Likes 14

How can I change the font size and turn off the caps for messaging? It's driving me and my members crazy cause it's just a bit ridiculous looking!

Also, is there any way to be able to message more than 4 at a time? (we were trying to post messages for our raid team = 8+ people)

Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force.
But beware.
Anger, fear, aggression.
The dark side are they.
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

<<For 7 days of sub, Preferred Friends Bundle, customizations & a one-time char transfer click this referral.>>

[Admin]Arnulfo 6th Mar

Likes 120

Hello there,

How can I change the font size and turn off the caps for messaging? It's driving me and my members crazy cause it's just a bit ridiculous looking! --- For what messaging are you pertaining to? Can you attach a screenshot?

Also, is there any way to be able to message more than 4 at a time? (we were trying to post messages for our raid team = 8+ people)
Like+1 ( You can create a group chat for this, go to Admin Panel > Menu > Instant Chatroom )

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Veti 7th Mar

Likes 14

QuoteHello there,

How can I change the font size and turn off the caps for messaging? It's driving me and my members crazy cause it's just a bit ridiculous looking! --- For what messaging are you pertaining to? Can you attach a screenshot?

Like+1 ( You can create a group chat for this, go to Admin Panel > Menu > Instant Chatroom )
That's good to know about the instant chatroom but it is a shame that you can't message more than 4 people. Also, will everyone in the website see the chatroom? Would be nice if it was just our raid group.
Screenshot attached:

But beware.
Anger, fear, aggression.
The dark side are they.

<<For 7 days of sub, Preferred Friends Bundle, customizations & a one-time char transfer click this referral.>>

Last Edit: 7th Mar by Veti
File:
Size:
164.74 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
Time:
7th Mar
Resolution:
832 x 410
[Admin]Arnulfo 7th Mar

Likes 120

Hello there,

No. Only the members of that chat room can see it.

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Veti 8th Mar

Likes 14

While that is great I can't choose who can see the chat channel.
Also, no response as to why the messaging is in all caps?

But beware.
Anger, fear, aggression.
The dark side are they.

[Admin]Arnulfo 15th Mar

Likes 120

Hey,

How can I change the font size and turn off the caps for messaging? It's driving me and my members crazy cause it's just a bit ridiculous looking!

For what messaging is this? Can you point me in the right direction on what you are referring to with this?

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Veti 16th Mar

Likes 14

QuoteHey,

For what messaging is this? Can you point me in the right direction on what you are referring to with this?

Hehe, well I actually already replied to this but I will link it again. This is what appears in our inboxes when you send a message to another member in the website. So, My Center > Inbox . The url at the end would be "clanwebsite.com/pm".

But beware.
Anger, fear, aggression.
The dark side are they.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter