Force Recruitment
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
iFish 1st Feb 2015

Likes 0

Hi guys I am having a problem forcing my recruitment form at registration , I have created the custom form , selected it in main settings , but when i try to register me the basic form , if i register then apply for that application form the it comes up,  funny thing is that some of my entries like gamertag & rockstar social name are displayed in the first form.

I need it so that ,they cannot be a member of the clan unless the application is filled , the way it stand is that they register and then choose to apply for my custom application , I need my form to be mandatory .

Any help appreciated 

http://greenleafcartel.ic ... lanwebsites.com
Beans 1709 1st Feb 2015

Likes 210

there are two different things they are doing here. 1 is registering to be on your site. You can set it to approval needed or you can set your site up so that they cannot see/do anything until they have been assigned a rank.

the 2nd part is then applying to your clan/club/squad/community etc.

They need to be registered on your site to be able to fill in application forms, you can force it by going to:

admin --> main settings --> membership & registration - scroll down a bit and select the application form to force upon registration - (note if you choose membership approval needed then you will have to approve them before they can fill in said application form.)

iFish 1st Feb 2015

Likes 0

Thank-you , for your prompt reply , I have 500 members that need to transfer to this site , I need to make admin seamless, so if i set it up no approval  , then restrict them , until they apply using my application , then i could use that to reject or accept them .

How do I at first registration , denied them  access , (eg forum posts no visible ect ect , (e.g guess access) until they fill in my Clan application ? I assuming that the first registration if set to auto approve would give them some access. 

Sorry for the questions , some might of got an in-game invite , I want to tell my co help to send them here to fully complete the crew options, i have many who can't be bothered to fillout the rockstar app, much less , come and do more paperwork .

Ideally is 1 form , I check their gamertag , and they have set my crew at rockstar, then we accept them or reject them. 

Any thoughts appreciated
Last Edit: 1st Feb 2015 by iFish
Beans 1709 1st Feb 2015

Likes 210

yes but to what access they have you can control fully. (i will appologise for spelling and weird words, my fingers are on a different track to my head tonight).

you can create ranks and then on the categories adn boards you can select what ranks can view, reply, start topics, vote etc.

you can then set it up so that if you approve them they can automatically take the rank you set, i.e recruit or member.

If you deny them you can have it send them an autoomated pm - maybe with some things they need to update//change/correct before they re-apply.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter