forgot password
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Maige 30th Oct 2015

Likes 19

How do we recover our passwords if we forget them?

Signature Picture
Maige 30th Oct 2015

Likes 19

anyone??? please help, i need to make someone an admin asap and cant remember my password

Signature Picture
UKKorby 30th Oct 2015

Likes 38

You can request a new password by clicking the following "Log In" -> "Forgot Password" and follow the instructions. Carrying this out successfully will generate a email and link for you to create a new one. It's also possible to recover website passwords if you choose to have your browser save them for you.
Last Edit: 30th Oct 2015 by UKKorby
Beans 1709 31st Oct 2015

Likes 210

if you have set your browser to remember your password you can go to the settings and tell it to show you your password. Otherwise you will have to request a password reset done through the login page --> http://community.iclanwebsites.com/login

ArnulfoAdmin 6th Nov 2015

Likes 119

Hello Maige,

Have you recovered your password already?

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

xDosHxHomage 15th Nov 2015

Likes 89

QuoteYou can request a new password by clicking the following "Log In" -> "Forgot Password" and follow the instructions.  Carrying this out successfully will generate a email and link for you to create a new one. It's also possible to recover website passwords if you choose to have your browser save them for you.
thanks for the help. i have made a test account and haven't been able to sign in for a wile. hopefully this will help me. "EDIT, for some reason i am not getting an email back when i send a request.

Last Edit: 21st Nov 2015 by xDosHxHomage
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter