Forum attachments won't upload
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
4CAD AdC 13th Apr 2015

Likes 28

I've got multiple users complaining they cannot upload screenshot JPG's as attachments to forum posts. Attachments from long ago that I've looked at many times now seem to be missing. I'm not 100% sure but I think I've seen times when reloading the webpage many times got the attachment to show up. But i couldn't get it to work tonight.

I tried it myself and it failed to upload a 256x256 JPG test image.  I did verify that the Forum Board in question has 'Allow Attachments' checked.

I saw another person claim that it would work if you didn't use your mousewheel while the upload was in progress but that did nothing for me.

We did recently transfer overall ownership of the site from me to the new Clan Commander.  I'm now his XO and have all site Admin permissions. I did notice in the past (when I was site owner) that uploaded files from all members seemed to go to a file folder associated specifically with my account name.  Is it possible that the ownership transfer screwed this up?

Support Ticket opened
Last Edit: 14th Apr 2015 by 4CAD AdC
Evie 15th Apr 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your query.

Please check your mail for the ticket response regarding this.

Ownership transfer has nothing to do with it. Please ask your new site owner to ensure you have "moderator" access. Jpg, png, zip files are supported.

Happy gaming!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
2 days ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
4 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request