ghost theme malfunction
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
o Star Struck x 11th Sep 2013

Likes 1

im using the call of duty ghosts blue theme for my site, its now a premium theme but I still have it. but I have 2 members who everytime they login to our clan site the background just loads white and they cant see anything, so far its only 2 people having this problem. wondering if its a malfunction with the theme? ive already had them delete their browsing history, cookies etc and it still loads white.

officialtei 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

Quoteim using the call of duty ghosts blue theme for my site, its now a premium theme but I still have it. but I have 2 members who everytime they login to our clan site the background just loads white and they cant see anything, so far its only 2 people having this problem. wondering if its a malfunction with the theme? ive already had them delete their browsing history, cookies etc and it still loads white.

It seems that a lot of problems have been happening when themes get switched to premium...

Likes 1

I don't want to have to change it, everyone loves this theme =/ im not going to pay for premium either until I know for sure this clan is going to take off!

officialtei 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

QuoteI don't want to have to change it, everyone loves this theme =/ im not going to pay for premium either until I know for sure this clan is going to take off!

I can understand that, I'm using the Rapid Blue theme and it's just the most awesome theme that I found in the themes menu
JamesAdmin 11th Sep 2013

Likes 293

Quoteim using the call of duty ghosts blue theme for my site, its now a premium theme but I still have it. but I have 2 members who everytime they login to our clan site the background just loads white and they cant see anything, so far its only 2 people having this problem. wondering if its a malfunction with the theme? ive already had them delete their browsing history, cookies etc and it still loads white.
Can you please post the names of the users who are reporting this issue?

QuoteIt seems that a lot of problems have been happening when themes get switched to premium...
Could you also report any problems you find? Bugs fixes are a top priority
Last Edit: 11th Sep 2013 by James

Likes 1

aerithwolf and sniperwolf316

those are the users on my site who are having the issue

JamesAdmin 6th Oct 2013

Likes 293

aerithwolf is using a very old browser IE7, the latest is IE10. Websites use many features provided by modern browsers, so please ask this member to upgrade his browser to IE 10 or use Chrome or Firefox.

sniperwolf316 is using an iPad. I just checked your site using an iPad and everything seems to be appearing fine. Could you ask this member to post a screenshot?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter