Great Support for a website wanting 49.99 a month
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
iDon 8th Sep 2014

Likes 0

I was being skeptical at first. I need a website to host my clan site. so I was doing some research. found this one and enjiin. I look at the support forum to see if support is active on here, and I am not pleased. I have seen over 20 topics of people asking for help and no replies. so I pay 49.99 for a service that list all this features, im stuck need help I post and no respond. jum... yall need netter support. I was gonna go with this site but the lack of support is terrible.
JamesAdmin 9th Sep 2014

Likes 293

Hello, support is given through support tickets and instant chat (about 16 hours per day). I notice you haven't opened any tickets, please open a ticket from inside your admin panel. Our average first time response is 2 hours 10 minutes, thank you!
Furious-F 9th Sep 2014

Likes 569

iClanWebsites' support is very fast my friend. I'd suggest you to stay on iClanWebsites' side! Well, as James said, you have to open a ticket from your Admin Panel or by connecting in your Admin Panel on the bottom - left you can see a small "Window" to call it like "Online Members (0) Click to chat".

If yes, then it means that a part of Support Team is online, probably Evie who's really good at her job She helped me a lot of times and she responses in like few seconds.

Anyway, that's up to you buddy. Just saying my opinion and experience! Good luck

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

Evie 9th Sep 2014

Likes 73

Thank you for your kind words.

We strive to provide the best possible support we can.

Cheers!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter