Guests - can they post to a forum?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Neil 13th Jul 2015

Likes 52

Hello there,

1.  I'd like to have it so a Guest, who hasn't registered to the website in any way, can post to some of the limited forums I have.  So far they can view them only.

Also, 2.  Do you have to be an Admin to create an event?  Can I not have certain ranks create they also?

Thank-you for your help, it is much appreciated.
Evie 19th Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hi,

Guests are unable to access the site if they haven't activated the account yet.

More so, they have access to limited page if you have personalized it on admin panel > menu > content > edit menu.

You can make your site available to guest on admin panel > menu > settings > main settings > membership & registration > allow guest access

Only admins can add events. This is to control random entries from everyone on your calendar.

Enjoy the site!
Neil 20th Jul 2015

Likes 52

Thank-you very much for your help. It would be wonderful to have an option so that a specific rank can also add events, without them having access to the owning iclan account.
Evie 20th Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hello Neil,

We understand that. We are looking into adding that option. For now, you can assign them as admin and giving them only access to Events.

Enjoy the site!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
1 day ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
3 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request