Having issues making Poll Panel go away
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Doc_Hop_Six 2nd Dec 2013

Likes 22

If anybody can advise I would appreciate it. I am trying to get rid of the Poll Panel on our default layout. I have tried deselecting the Enable button, Deleting the Poll Panel and reseting the Poll question itself. Even when it shows it at the top as an unused panel when u return to our home page it is still there. I am perplexed. Please help.

Doc_Hop_Six out!!!

Signature Picture

Doc_Hop_Six
Rebel Outcasts
So say one, So say we all!!!

http://rebeloutcasts.com

Simo 2nd Dec 2013

Likes 264

Are you clicking the save button? is the page set as the default layout?
Doc_Hop_Six 2nd Dec 2013

Likes 22

QuoteAre you clicking the save button? is the page set as the default layout?

Yes & Yes

Signature Picture

Doc_Hop_Six
Rebel Outcasts

JamesAdmin 2nd Dec 2013

Likes 293

I just logged into your admin panel and I see your poll is still enabled for your Activity Feed - this is currently set to your homepage so it will be still displayed on your homepage.

To disable this, click Panel Layouts, edit the Activity Feed and disable the poll there.
Doc_Hop_Six 3rd Dec 2013

Likes 22

QuoteI just logged into your admin panel and I see your poll is still enabled for your Activity Feed - this is currently set to your homepage so it will be still displayed on your homepage.

To disable this, click Panel Layouts, edit the Activity Feed and disable the poll there.

Thanks James. I had to go in and do that for the Activity Feed, Forum, and Roster pages. I was doing it under default. I had been under the impression that if you wanted to make a change like this website wide you just had to do it once under the Default Layout. Was I wrong about how that works?

Regardless though mission accomplished. Thanks again.

Signature Picture

Doc_Hop_Six
Rebel Outcasts

Last Edit: 3rd Dec 2013 by Doc_Hop_Six
JamesAdmin 3rd Dec 2013

Likes 293

Not if some of your pages aren't using the default layout. If you press the set to default button then they will be using the default layout.
stora. 4th Dec 2013

Likes 2

QuoteI just logged into your admin panel and I see your poll is still enabled for your Activity Feed - this is currently set to your homepage so it will be still displayed on your homepage.

Hacks detected.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter