Help! Comment box appearing on every webpage
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Bonbochi 17th Aug 2015

Likes 4

I recall checking an option that allows me to toggle a " checkbox" for comment boxes for visitors to comment on each and every webpage, but now I can't seem to find where it is to turn it off.
Now, every single page has a comment box appearing on it.

I would like to know how to turn it off and I have checked everywhere but could not find the option.

Also, on a side note, without my permission the comment box moved to the top of my home page now before the welcome message is displayed.

My website is http://meshbrosrocks.clan ... website.com/ for your reference.

Thanks for your help!
Last Edit: 18th Aug 2015 by Bonbochi
Bonbochi 17th Aug 2015

Likes 4

Q2: I created a "Links" panel and added some URLs in there, so how do I make it open its own new tab without making reader leave my site? Thanks again.
Bonbochi 18th Aug 2015

Likes 4

Hi admins, any idea how to solve the above 2 problems? Thanks again.
Evie 18th Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Regarding the new tab option, please check your settings on admin panel > menu > content > edit menu

Can you send us a screenshot of your page on your first question?

Cheers!

Bonbochi 19th Aug 2015

Likes 4

Hi Evie, thanks for replying. I managed to get some help from the Members Group chat at the bottom right, which is found in the Panel Layout edit, where I deleted the Comments tab to solve this problem.

Also, for the links tab menu problem, I managed to edit the links and checked the box to open in new tab.

This is after two days of failing to find the answer. I have to thank CallMeJord for that answer.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter