Help
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
BoomScoom 30th Nov 2014

Likes 14

Hi, I am wondering how to get a panel that will show people from only certain groups and when they are only online.  Like something like this:  
Online Staff
[Owner]BoomScoom
[Manager]Billy
and then lets say i also have a guy named bob and hes offline but hes a manager aswell, so it doesnt show him online.
Please let me know. Thanks!
Beans 1709 1st Dec 2014

Likes 210

there is a Ranks panel available for this already. Just need to set which ranks you wish to display.

Admin Panel --> Menu --> Content --> Panel Layout - Then add the one called "Ranks" then edit the options to display the ranks you wish.

It doesn't hide the offline people however, they can check who is in this list and checking the "who's online" panel will tell them if they are online or not

Last Edit: 2nd Dec 2014 by Beans 1709
BoomScoom 1st Dec 2014

Likes 14

Will the "Who's Online" panel show just normal people who don't have a group?
UKKorby 2nd Dec 2014

Likes 40

I would assume the 'who's online' panel would show everybody regardless of groups entered into.
Beans 1709 2nd Dec 2014

Likes 210

yeah it does. of course they have to be logged in (within the last 15 mins) to show them up there.

BSG Pollock76 27th Oct

Likes 189

I'm the owner of bloodshedgamers. Com I was trying to get a monthly subscription and I accidentally paid for a year of 55.95 can I please have that cancelled
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter