Hiding links from non-members
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Burkey 19th Aug 2015

Likes 1

Hi, i just signed up for the free clan website and now after setting all this up for the past hour cannot see how I hide the links, for example Forums, for people who are not members?

I want the site to have nothing but a front page for non-members then once you login, all the URL's come active.  Is this possible?
Burkey 19th Aug 2015

Likes 1

Ok so I got that bit figured out now and ticked all my new ranks so Guests dont get any menu but on my homepage I have the content area with events, roster, chat box etc. round the edges.

Can I make this page only shows the chat/roster etc. to members only or will I need to make a new page, move all that stuff across and leave only the Content Page on default?

And if I do the above, how can I make that full screen rather than having the two big blank borders to the left and right?
Burkey 19th Aug 2015

Likes 1

Woop found that now:

http://tribe.clanwebsite. ... /default/edit#layout

So if I change default to be just one page and then make another say "members" layout and apply that to all pages inside?
Burkey 19th Aug 2015

Likes 1

That didn't work so back to the same question (kinda), can I have a page layout for members and a different one for guests (so I dont show my Chat Box or Roster to guests)???
Burkey 19th Aug 2015

Likes 1

And secondary, you can just visit http://tribe.clanwebsite. ... com/events and see all the events so although URL is hidden, it's still not locked down to guests

Anyway for this to be changed on free account???
Evie 21st Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your query.

You can make your site private, that's not allowed to guest, by going to admin panel > menu > settings > main settings > membership & registration and hide panels for those not logged in or require a password for guests.

Or you can also change the access of your panels on admin panel > menu > content > edit menu.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter