How to add a Go daddy domain to website?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Grimm732 24th Sep 2014

Likes 8

Hello i'm not really sure how to add a go daddy domain to my website can someone help?

Signature Picture

" Next bullet, your head "

Evie 25th Sep 2014

Likes 73

Hello fearme4ev,

Please follow the following:

For Premium Customers

We recommend you use our DNS servers, so we can manage your records for you. First, visit your Admin Panel > Menu > DNS Manager. Enter your domain name. If you know you have additional DNS records for other services such as email, then enter them here too. Press the save button.

Then, change your DNS name servers (this is done through your registrar) to:

ns1.clanwebsites.com
ns2.clanwebsites.com
ns3.clanwebsites.com
ns4.clanwebsites.com

Your domain name will become active within a few hours.

For Free Users

First, you need to resolve your domain name to our IP address, which is 72.8.190.25. Both www. and without the www. should be setup to resolve to this IP address. You can do this by creating DNS A records for your domain name. If you need help with this, then it is best to contact your domain name registrar company, because they will be able to assist you with the DNS records.

Once that has been done, login to your website and go to your admin panel, click Domains > Configure Domain Name and complete step 2. You may need to wait a little while for the DNS settings to reach us, we will check your domain name setup to ensure everything is going to work smoothly. If you see an error, then it is likely you just need to wait a little longer (48 hours in some rare cases) or you have problems with your DNS setup.

Cheers!
Da__WoZ 24th Oct 2015

Likes 0

I am having issues adding my Go Daddy to my i clan website
[Admin]Arnulfo 6th Nov 2015

Likes 121

Hello,

Is your issue already solved? If not, please open a ticket so that we can further assist you.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter