i cant see my site..
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Flash IV 30th Sep 2014

Likes 1

I came to you guys a couple days ago with a small issue now i can't even see my website

Signature Picture
Dawn 30th Sep 2014

Likes 43

Hello, did you recently change your domain name? I checked your domain name and it's showing that it's not configured properly.

For now, I have removed your custom domain name and you can now access your site here: ugn.iclanwebsites.com

It is 100% possible to use any domain registrar with our websites. All you need to do is setup the domain name from the registrars side.
For Premium Customers
We recommend you use our DNS servers, so we can manage your records for you. First, visit your Admin Panel > Menu > DNS Manager. Enter your domain name. If you know you have additional DNS records for other services such as email, then enter them here too. Press the save button.
Then, change your DNS name servers (this is done through your registrar) to:

ns1.clanwebsites.com
ns2.clanwebsites.com
ns3.clanwebsites.com
ns4.clanwebsites.com

Your domain name will become active within a few hours.
Flash IV 30th Sep 2014

Likes 1

this is what i see ..

Signature Picture
Flash IV 30th Sep 2014

Likes 1

it's a coding issue

Signature Picture
Dawn 30th Sep 2014

Likes 43

I see - Thank you for reporting this problem to us. After doing some further investigations, I have determined this is a confirmed bug in our system.

We take bug reports very seriously, we aim to fix all bugs within 7 days. However, sometimes they are fixed much sooner or later depending on the nature and complexity of the problem.

We understand the frustration bugs & glitches cause to our users. While we pay every possible attention to detail, unfortunately they occasionally slip through as in this case. For this reason if you spot anything else, it is very important you continue to send in reports for further investigation.

Thank you once again and thank you for your patience in getting this resolved.
JamesAdmin 30th Sep 2014

Likes 293

We're dealing with this in your ticket. Thanks.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter