Inactivity overly rambunctious
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Cakewalk 13th Mar 2015

Likes 22

I set up automation to notify members and demote them when they had 30 days of inactivity, and to issue leaders a warning if they hit 14 days.  I just set it up yesterday...the site itself is less than a week old...but those notices went out to everyone, this morning.

These are simple if/than statements.  It's not a mistake I made, I double checked .  Any idea why this happened?
JamesAdmin 16th Mar 2015

Likes 293

Hey Cakewalk,

Happy Monday. I just checked your site and I didn't find any automations. Can you please re-configure it again so I can check? Thanks.
Cakewalk 16th Mar 2015

Likes 22

I deleted them because they were notifying members that they were being demoted, etc. after having committed no infractions. I will set one back up.
Cakewalk 16th Mar 2015

Likes 22

New automations have been set up
Cakewalk 22nd Mar 2015

Likes 22

Okay, I have an automation called "inactivity" which is supposed to notify members that they have been inactive for more than 30 days. According to the automation log, it is sending out notices as we speak....and my site hasn't been set up for 30 days. I left it alone so James can look at it again with the automation set up this time.
JamesAdmin 29th Apr 2015

Likes 293

Hey Cakewalk,

This has been fixed already. I just checked the last 5 emails that were sent from your site and for those 5 members, they were last active 25-29th March, The inactivity autoresponder is set for 29 days of inactivity, today is 29th April so from what I can see everything is now working correctly.

If you think otherwise please let us know. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Privat message
Mekzeek
1 day ago · Last

Restoring recently a...
[Admin]Arnulfo
4 days ago · Last

Theme Help
[Admin]Arnulfo
6 days ago · Last

Saved Templates