Issue with an ex-moderator
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
H4wk3y3z 6th Jun 2016

Likes 55

On our website we have been having an issue with a previous moderator on our website. This ex-moderator, which has now been banned from our website, has been filing false copyright infringement right claims on myself at another site, and also sent information to iclanwebsites stating that posts in which he posted himself on our website is copyrighted material and he actually got our website shut down temporarily. Since that time, we have removed all material from the website that he posted, but are still receiving harrassing emails from this individual. I believe the head admin has been CC'ing iclanwebsites support team with the information this individual has been sending. What can be done to stop the harrassment from this individual and having him file false claims???????
Last Edit: 6th Jun 2016 by H4wk3y3z
[Admin]Arnulfo 7th Jun 2016

Likes 120

Hello there,

I believe this issue is the one involving Viper and Ken right?

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

H4wk3y3z 7th Jun 2016

Likes 55

You are correct. I don't know what Kens hangup is but he just will not leave well enough alone. He is having his 'buddy' redpanther', which was also banned from the site do his 'dirty' work. You can see in our click logs in the past few days there has been constant stream of connections from the Netherlands. This is where redpanther lives. What can we do on this matter? If we ignore him, he just sends in false accusations which gets our website shutdown by y'all.
H4wk3y3z 8th Jun 2016

Likes 55

Arnulfo, I do not know if you can with your Moderator status gain access to our site, but i would be more than happy to approve your application if you can not see. I'm pretty sure you can see the links which Ken address. You can check every single one of them at our website. We have been receiving constant page loads from a few Netherlands address in which we believe to be someone connecting to a VPN and attacking our clan page. Below is the video which he had taken down due to filing a false copyright claim on youtube. They just reinstated it today. I posted in the comments section of the video with dates to the takedown and the reinstatement. This is just to show how much of a douche this individual really is.

https://www.youtube.com/w ... atch?v=ubS_u8_1V5c
Last Edit: 8th Jun 2016 by H4wk3y3z
[Admin]Arnulfo 8th Jun 2016

Likes 120

Hello there,

Actually, I have informed the other person that the case was already closed.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter